Hey guys!! So it’s now the middle of April and I’m finally here to tell you about the books I read in March of 2021! I’ll also be telling you about the books I have planned for reading during the rest of the month of April!
So I finally finished a book guys!! After being in a reading slump since November, I finished 2 books in the month of March!! Yay! Hopefully the rest of my reading year will go well for here on out!
For the rest of the month of April, I don’t have a lot planned. School is starting to wrap up for this semester but other than that and working, I’ll have a good chunk of time to do some reading.
With all that being said, here are my March reading stats as well as the books I read and my tbr for the rest of April!
- Books read: 2
- DNFs: 0
- Physical: 2
- E-books: 0
- Audiobooks: 0
- Read-a-Thons participated in: 1
- Total pages read: 658
- Fantasy: 0
- Science Fiction: 1
- Contemporary: 0
- Historical Fiction: 0
- Thriller/Mystery/Horror: 0
- Other 1 (1 nonfiction)
- No Rating: 0
- 1 star: 0
- 2 stars: 0
- 3 stars: 1
- 4 stars: 0
- 5 stars: 1
Books Read in March
- We Should All Be Mirandas by Chelsea Fairless and Lauren Garroni (sent to me for review by the publisher): 3/5
- Star Wars Revenge of the Sith by Matthew Stover (reread): 5/5
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer (currently reading)
- Queens Peril by E.K. Johnston
- Queen’s Shadow by E.K. Johnston
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (currently rereading)
So yeah there is how March went and all the books that I will hopefully get to in the next couple of weeks! I’m still running behind on reviews for any backlist books I’ve read soon once those are up, I will have a full review for We Should All Be Mirandas up here on the blog!
How has your reading been so far this year? Let me know in the comments!