Hey guys!! Today I am here to do my official announcement for the Winter 2019 Biannual Bibliothon and also tell you what I plan on reading!
So I have the amazing opportunity to once again be a blogger host for this read-a-thon. I was a blogger host for last year’s summer round and I had a blast doing it.
Here are all the details you guys need to know for the read-a-thon:
Dates: January 12-18, 2019
Liveshow Date: January 19 (Time TBA)
Jackie: https://evilqueenbooksblog.wordpress.com (Me!)
Day 1: Saturday 12th MOMO: ‘Where’s Waldo?’ GIVEAWAY BOOK: Heretics Anonymous
Day 2: Sunday 13th DYLAN: ‘Creative Expression GIVEAWAY BOOK: A Curse So Dark and Lonely
Day 3: Monday 14th KASSIE: ‘Character Dinner Date” GIVEAWAY BOOK: Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy
Day 4: Tuesday 15th ZARRIAH: ‘Aesthetic OOTD’ GIVEAWAY BOOK: Queen of Air and Darkness
Day 5: Wednesday 16th BRITTNI: ‘BiblioBookBox’ GIVEAWAY BOOK: City of Ghosts – Victoria Schwab
Day 6: Thursday 17th RED: ‘Deface a Book’ GIVEAWAY BOOK: Vengeful – VE Schwab
Day 7: Friday 18th CAZ: ‘Whose Line is it Anyway?’ GIVEAWAY BOOK: My Favorite Thing is Monster
1. Read the Group Book Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean
2. Read one of the hosts’ 5 star reads Pivot Point by Kasie West Eliza and her Monsters by Franchesca Zappia Summer of Salt by Katrina Leno The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor Emergency Contact by Mary HK Choy
3. Read a book that got you into reading
4. Read an adult genre
5. Combine your favorite genre with your least favorite format or the opposite
6. Read a book with a cover you don’t like
7. Read a book by an author you’ve never read before
Those are all the details now lets get into my TBR!
As always you are more than welcome to double up on these challenges but you CANNOT TRIPLE UP ON THEM!
For this round of the read-a-thon I will be reading:
- Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean (read the group book)
- Strange the Dreamer by Lani Taylor (read one of the host 5 star reads and read a book by an author you’ve never read before)
- Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (read a book that got you into reading)
- The Girl King by Mimi Yoon (read your favorite genre in your least favorite format) (also my book club’s book of the month)
- For Better and Worse by Margot Hunt (read a book from the adult genre and read a book with a cover you don’t like)
So that’s my announcement and TBR you guys!! As far as where you can find me during the week, I’ll be active here on the blog as much as I can be! I’ll also be running reading sprints on Thursday January 17th from 1:00 to 3:00pm EST over on the Biannual Bibliothon Twitter so be sure to follow us over there! Also be sure to follow me while your at it (@evilqueenbooks)!
Are you participating? What do you plan on reading? Let me know in the comments!