Hey everyone!! Today I am here to do my December TBR!! The last TBR of 2018!!
This year flew by. So many things have happened in the past year that it feels like it went by in the blink of an eye.
December is going to be yet another crazy month with school wrapping up and the holidays coming so I know that I won’t have a ton of time to read.
With that said, here are the books that I will (hopefully) get to this month!
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (reread) (currently rereading)
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith by Matthew Stover (reread)
- Last Woman Standing by Amy Gentry (ARC sent to me for review by the publisher)
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan (my book club’s book of the month)
Those are all the books that I would like to get to this month. If I can beat the reading slump this month that would be great!! I have full reviews for Queen of Shadows and Empire of Storms up here on the blog and I will have reviews for the other books up as soon as I finish them!!
What do you plan on reading this month? Let me know in the comments!!
Happy Reading and Happy Holidays!! 🙂