Hey guys!! Today I am here to tell you about all the books that I plan on reading during the month of April!!
I HAVE VERY AMBIOTIOUS PLANS for my reading in April. I am participating in 2 read-a-thons: the O.W.LS. magical read-a-thon (April 1-30) and the Booklist read-a-thon (April 1-7). Plus on top of that, the semester is winding down at school.
So it’s going to be a crazy month.
With that said, here are all of the books that I plan on reading this month!!
O.W.L.S Magical Read-a-Thon TBR
*Hosted by Book Roast*
- History of Magic: read a book published at least 10 years ago: Heaven and Earth by Nora Roberts
- Muggle Studies: read a contemporary: The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Transfiguration (for a subject of my choosing): read a book with a red cover or sprayed edges: Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto
BookList Read-a-Thon TBR
- Read a 5 star prediction: The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings (currently reading)
- Read a book Sarah or Lindsey has recommended: The Nightingale by Kristen Hannah
- Read a new to you author: Pride by Ibi Zoboi
- Read a book starting with either the letters “L” or “S”: Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- Read a book that’s on your “list”: Peace and Turmoil by Elliot Brooks (currently reading)
Other Books I Want to Read
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (DNF’d)
- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte (my book club’s book of the month)
- The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (currently rereading)
As always I will full review for all of these books (except for Throne of Glass and Empire of Storms) up here on the blog and as many as I can on my YouTube channel as soon as I finish them!
What are you guys reading in April? Let me know in the comments!!