Hey everyone! Today I am here to tell you guys about the books that I read in the month of March!!
So March was a crazy month for me. I was in a massive reading slump for the first 2 and a half weeks of the month. I was just not in the mood to read. On top of that, I started a part-time job at the very beginning of the month and school just kind of took over my life. So that is kind of why I was MIA for most of the month here on the blog.
With all that being said, here are the 7 books that I managed to read in March!:
- Ever the Brave by Erin Summerill: 4/5
- The Big Bad Wolf by Jus Accardo (sent to me for review as an ARC from the publisher): 2/5
- And then there were none by Agatha Christie: 4/5
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (listened to on audio): 3/5
- Pretty Girls by Karen Slaughter: 4/5
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (my book club book of the month): 3.5/5
- The Shining by Stephen King: 3/5
As always, I have full reviews for all of these books (except for And Then There Were None) up here on the blog. I also have a non-spoiler review of Children of Blood and Bone up on my YouTube channel (which you can find here!)
Be sure to let me know in the comments what you read this month!