Hey guys!! I hope you are all doing well! Today I am here to do an announcement for the Music-a-Thon! This is going up later than I anticipated but better late than never!
So if you guys haven’t heard of the Music-a-Thon before, it is a week long read-a-thon all about reading books that have to do with music. I created this with my good friend Mady over at Miss Mady Reads (be sure to check her out!) last year and I had a blast hosting the first round of it.
So we are back for a second round!
Here are all the details for what you need to know!
Dates: March 25th-31, 2019
1. Read a book that has to do with music.
2. Read a book with a musical instrument on the cover.
3. Read a book that has a song title or lyrics in the title.
4. Reread a book that reminds you of a song.
5. Read a book by an author who has the same first and/or last name of your favorite artist. (It counts if the author’s name is spelled differently from the artist. For example, Sarah J Maas can work for Sara Bareilles)
6. Read a book that has a music term in the title. (ex: “song”, “music”, “guitar”, “note”)
BONUS CHALLENGE: Read a book while listening to music.
I am also doing a giveaway as a way to give back to you guys!!
Here are the rules:
- US AND CANADA ONLY (sorry to the international readers!! An international giveaway will be happening in May!)
- Must be 18 years or older or have parent’s permission to enter
- Must be subscribed to both me and Mady
- Leave a comment saying what you plan on reading during the read-a-thon!!
If you follow those rules, you will automatically be entered to win a copy of Gray by Pete Wentz!!
Giveaway ends at midnight EST on March 31st and the winner will be announced on April 1st!
So that’s my announcement!! I hope you guys come and join in on the fun!!
Again be sure to leave me a comment letting me know what you plan on reading to enter the giveaway!!