Hey guys! Today I’m here to tell you about all the books I plan on reading in February!
So I have given myself a pretty ambitious TBR for this month. In a way it works in my favor due to the fact that I have nothing major going on this month besides work and school.
With that said, here are the books I plan on reading!
- Strange the Dreamer by Lani Taylor (DNF’d)
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (reread)
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- The Red Address Book by Sofia Lundberg (sent to me for review by the publisher)
- Break the Bodies, Haunt the Bones by Micah Dean Hicks (sent to me for review by the publisher)
- Last Woman Standing by Amy Gentry (sent to me for review by the publisher)
- Kingdom Cold by Britini Chenelle (ARC sent to me for review by the author)
- The Stranger Diaries by Elle Griffiths (sent to me for review by the publisher)
- Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean (my book club’s February book of the month!)
So that is what I plan on reading this month. As always I will have full reviews for all of the books up on the blog and my YouTube channel as soon as I finish them!
What are you planning on reading this month? Let me know in the comments!