Hey guys!! Today I am here to tell you how my reading month went in January 2019!!
So I would say that I started off the new year great. The first 2 weeks of January were awesome as far as how my reading went. Unfortunately, my reading slump showed its ugly head once again and the last 2 weeks of the month didn’t go so well.
So with that said, I’m going to start off with some monthly stats. This is something new I did on my YouTube channel last year and I think it would be fun to do it here on the blog as well. Let me know what you guys think about it!
- Books read: 1
- Physical or ebook: physical
- Format: traditional paperback
- ARC/review books: none
- Ratings: between a 4 and a 5
- Read-a-Thons participated in: 1 (the Winter 2019 Biannual Bibliothon in which I was a blogger host)
Books I Read
- I hate MySelfie by Shane Dawson: 4.5/5.
So yeah, that was my reading month in review you guys. I know, kind of short for this month but let’s hope February goes much better! As always I do have a full review for I Hate MySelfie up here on the blog!
What did you read in January?! Let me know in the comments!