Hey guys!! I’m back today to tell you guys my response to the challenge I set for you for day 6 of the Biannual Bibliothon for winter 2019!!
I’ve had a blast hearing your responses! So many good ones!! So here are a few of my favorite books to read by the fireside:
- Harry Potter: I think this one is just common sense. I LOVE Harry Potter. I’ve reread the series 5 times in the past 10 years and each time I always have had that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. This well-loved middle grade series will always be my favorite series of all time and is perfect for a reading session by the fire.
- ACOTAR: If you are looking for a chunky, high fantasy series to get engulfed in during these winter months, A Court of Thorns and Roses is one that I think would be perfect. Some of the first novel does take place during the winter so that’s one reason I put it one this list. This series will keep you on the edge of your seat and the swoon-worthy romance included in the second and third books will just give you all the feels.
- Percy Jackson: Similar to Harry Potter, this world that Rick Riordan has created quickly became one of my favorites. Though it is middle-grade, this series has many aspects to it that readers of all ages will love. It has a great sense of humor which is one of my favorite elements to it. On top of that, if you enjoy the first series, there are many spinoffs featuring characters we know love (plus some new ones) to enjoy as well.
So those are just a few of my favorite reads for the fireside! If you guys didn’t see my original post, you can post links to your post in the comments!
There is also a giveaway to go along with this!
Here are the rules once again if you didn’t see the original post!
- Must be 18 years or older or have parent/guardian’s permission to enter
- OPEN INTERNATIONALLY!!
- MUST BE FOLLOWING THE BLOG
- MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (you can find it here!)
The winner will win any book of their choice up to 25 US dollars from Book Depository! Winner will be announced on February 1st!