Hey guys! Today I am here to tell you about all of the books that I plan on reading in the month of September!
So September going to be yet another busy month. This month is when I start school for the fall semester and on top of that my hours at work are going to be picking up as well so I won’t have as much time to read.
But with that being said, here are the books that I would love to try and get to this month:
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (reread) (currently reading)
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik (my book club’s book of the month)
- Happyland: A Fairy Tale in Two Parts by Tes Mekonnen and Anthony Resto (sent to me for review by the author)
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neil Shusterman
As always I will have full reviews for all of these books as soon as I finish them (expect for Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows due to the fact that I already have reviews for them up on the blog). I will also try to get at least one review up in my YouTube channel (which you can check out here!)
What do you guys plan on reading this month? Let me know in the comments!!