Hey everyone! Today I am here to tell you guys what I plan on reading (and rereading) for Music-a-Thon!
If you don’t know what Music-a-Thon is, it is the week long read-a-thon that I am co-hosting over on my YouTube channel that is all about celebrating my two favorite things: music and books. You can find my announcement post here!
So with that being said, here are what I plan on reading along with the challenges! You will see that I will be doubling up on 2 of the challenges and you guys can to if you would like!
- Read a book that has to do with music: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Read a book with a musical instrument on the cover: This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- Read a book that has a song title or song lyrics in the title: The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West (based off the song Boyfriend by Big Time Rush)
- Reread a book that reminds you of a song: Gray by Pete Wentz (reminds me of the song What a Catch Donnie by Fall Out Boy)
- Read a book by an author that shares the same first/last name as your favorite musical artist: A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Read a book with a musical term (ex. “song”, “guitar” etc.) in the title: This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
So I am really hoping that you guys will come and join me and my co-hosts this week for a ton of fun videos! I will be posting on YouTube everyday so be sure to go and subscribe if you haven’t already (link here!)
Be sure to let me know in the comments what you are reading if you are participating! I would love to know!