Hey everyone! I am here today to tell you about all of the books that I plan on reading in the month of May!
So May is going to be an interesting month. I finish school on Monday, May 7th, for the spring semester so I’ll have a a lot more free time after that but I still have work going on so, depending on how many hours I will be work, that will take the majority of the time.
I’m also co-hosting a read-a-thon later on in the month so be on the lookout for a seperate TBR for that!
With all that being said, here are the books I plan on (hopefully) reading:
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (reread) (already finished!)
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (reread) (currently reading!)
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
- Champion’s Rising by S.F. Claymore (sent to me for review by the author)
- The Eye of Nefertiti by Maria Luisa Lang (sent to me for review by the author)
- The Dark Artifices Book 1: Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian (my book club book of the month)
I have full review for the first 3 ACOTAR books already up on the blog but as always, I will have full reviews for the rest here on the blog, as well as on my YouTube channel, as soon as I finish them.
What are you reading this month? Let me know in the comments!