Hey everyone! Today I am here to do my April Wrap Up!
So the month of April went pretty similarly to how March went. I was busy with school and work so I didn’t have as much time to read as I wanted to.
With that being said, here are the seven books I managed to read in April:
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Keri Maniscalco: 4.5/5
- Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson, and Robin Wasserman (listened to on audio): 3/5
- Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne (sent to me as an ARC from the publisher): 4/5
- Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi: 2/5
- The Secret Mother by Shalini Bolland: 4/5
- Carrie by Stephen King (listened to on audio for my book club’s book of the month): 4/5
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: 4/5
I have full reviews for all of these books, except for The Hate U Give which will be coming soon, up here on the blog. I also have a full review for Brightly Burning on my YouTube channel!
What did you read in April? Let me know in the comments!