Hello everyone! Today I am here to do my April TBR!
So April is going to be another crazy month. Like I said in my March Wrap Up (which you can find here!), school is going to winding down for the spring semester and I started a part time job this past month so those 2 things are going to be taking up a lot of my time.
But with that being said, here are the books that I plan on reading in April!
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Keri Maniscalco (currently reading)
- Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne (sent to me for review by the publisher)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
- The Traitor’s Game by Jennifer A. Neilson
- Carrie by Stephen King (my book club’s book of the month)
As always I will have full reviews for all the books here on the blog and I will try to get at least 2 reviews up on my YouTube channel as well.
Be sure to let me know in the comments what you plan on reading this month!