Hey everyone! Today I’m back to tell you guys what I plan on reading in the month of February!
So I know that this is going up a little late. As I explained in my January Wrap Up (you can find that here), I have had a lot of stuff going on in my personal life and just haven’t had the time to post here on the blog as often as I would like.
But with that being said, I think that February will be a pretty good reading month! At the time of writing this blog post, I have already read 3 books! So here is all of the books that I plan on reading throughout the rest of the month!
- The Mortal Instruments Book 6: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (currently reading)
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton (the Chapter by Chapter book club pick of the month for February (Chapter by Chapter is the book club I started over on Goodreads. If you are interested in joining, here in the link!))
- Ever the Brave by Erin Summerill
- Pretty Girls by Karen Slaughter
- Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard Book 2: The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
- Retrograde by Peter Crawdon (sent to me for review by the author)
- Focusing Emptiness by Michael P. Staples (sent to me for review by the publisher)
- Gray by Pete Wentz (my favorite book of all time and a reread!)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
As always, I will have full reviews for all of these books (expect for the rereads) up here on the blog when I finish them and I will get as many reviews up on my YouTube channel as well!
Be sure to let me know in the comments what you plan on reading this month! I would love to know!
Happy Reading! 🙂