*This post is being sponsored by Authors Talk About It*
Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Today I’m here to tell you guys about an exciting new contest hosted by the Website Authors Talk About It.
So I was fortunate to have hosts of this contest contact me a few days ago about promoting this contest here on the blog as something that you guys may enjoy learning more about. I of course said yes after doing more research on the website and the contest.
This is the second year that this contest is being run and I think that anyone who has a story to tell would enjoy participating.
What You Need To Know:
Everyone who enters receives:
A 250-350 word critique/review of your book, which you can use/post wherever you like simply by adding “Originally critiqued by a member of the Authors Talk About It team.
This contest will be an amazing to get your book promoted. In a recent post on the website, one author who entered the contest last year was promoted in her local newspaper in Ohio so you never know your critique from this contest will get used or who will see it.
The books you submit are read by professionals and are given a rating between 2 and 5 stars.
Those earning a 3-5 Stars in their critique review receive:
- Promotion across all of Authors Talk About It social media platforms
- Featured blog post on the blogs: ATAI, Authors Village, Readers Village and Download This Book
- Promotion across our combined social media of 40K+
- Digital badge for 4-5 Stars
Those earning less than 3 Stars in their critique:
- Critique with helpful feedback is not posted in a featured post, but emailed directly to author/email used to enter.
If you decide to enter here are the rules:
Who/What can enter:
- Authors 18 years and older
- Published and unpublished books, manuscripts and ebooks are accepted
- Books in the following categories:
- General Fiction
- Romance (Erotica is currently not accepted. Spicy and Steamy? yes, but nothing explicit)
- General Children (including picture books)
- Young Adult Fiction
Can you enter more than one category with the same book?
- Yes. You’ll receive one review critique, but you’ll be entered in more than one category. You can enter up to three with the same book. Simply select the correct choice when paying. Additional categories are $10 each.
There will one grand prize winner and 1 first place winner for each of the different categories. There will also be 3 finalists in each of the categories.
The grand prize winner will receive a prize worth $3997. The first place winners in each of the categories will win a prize worth $1697 and the 3 finalists in each categorie will receive a prize worth $997.
For more information about the contest and to enter it, I will have the website Authors Talk About It as well as their social media linked at the bottom of this post.
Thank you once again to Authors Talk About It for contacting me about this contest!
Authors Talk About It Website: http://authorstalkaboutit.com/book-award-contest/